McGraw Central School Extra Curricular Activities:
- Art Club - Advisor: Deanna Wurst
- The Art Club meets the first Friday of every month in the Art room starting right after school until 4:30.
The purpose of the Art Club is to advance artistic growth among students who are interested in the arts as well as contribute to the cultural enrichment of the community. The club focuses on exploring and experimenting with new and different types of art projects, activities, skills, and techniques.
- Some of the workshops planned for this year are working with crafts, plaster, glass, mosaics, cloth, paper, clay, jewelry, and metals. Projects in general will take longer periods of time to complete and will be more advanced than our typical classroom projects. Along with participating in the workshops, students will be expected to help put up and take down art displays and to participate in a fundraiser. We also have an annual field trip at Onondaga Community College to view the Scholastic Art and Writing Show.
- Chorus - Mr. Michael Brownell
- Concert Band - Mr. Brian Shelley
- Elementary Safety Patrol - Mrs. Caitlin Neske, Mrs. Sarah Leach
- Elementary Student Council - Mrs. Jessyca Doran
- FBLA - Ms. Pam Coombs
- Foreign Language Club - Mrs. Colleen Ackler
- Jazz Band - Mr. Brian Shelley
- Junior Honor Society - Ms Pam Coombs
- Musical-Drama Club - Mr. Michael Brownell
- National Honor Society - Ms. Pam Coombs
- Student Council - Mrs. Caitlin Goodwin & Mrs. Taylor Hughes
- Students for the Environment - Mrs. Nicole Lener
- Yearbook Club - Ms. Pam Coombs