There is a free app that you should try to get for you phone or computer this school year called Class Dojo. If your child was in our Pre-K program last year, you most likely already have it.
- Class Dojo will be our main platform for Kindergarten home-school communication this year. I know receiving a lot of notifications can be annoying, but I do suggest that you either keep them on, or be sure to check the app for messages a few times per day. Important information is always put up there asap.
- If you do not have access to internet, we will communicate privately and make other arrangements that can work for you and your kindergartener. Please just let me know.
Click here to see information about how to get your child's ClassDojo account set up.
This is a link to a page with information about how to get logged in, either from an email invitation or from their website. We will be, or we have already, sent out these invitations to either emails or cellphone numbers.
Class Dojo messages do NOT qualify as legal notes that need to go to the main office.
Notes about changes in pick-up routines or drop of routines (getting them early, or a change in bus routines)
Written excuses for absences or tardiness
Take Home Folders
- This maroon folder is for home-school communication and is very important, so please help your child take good care of it as it will not be replaced this school year. Please send any notes or important papers or money to school in this folder. (ANY MONEY SHOULD BE SEALED IN AN ENVELOPE OR ZIPLOCK BAG)
- The teachers will check it every morning. Please check it EVERY night for your child’s hard work, or important papers that need your attention from the teacher or the school.
- There is a “keep at home” side, and a “return to school” side. Please do not let papers build up in your child’s folder, try to go through it each evening and remove papers that you should keep at home.